Edge Capital specializes on real estate investments and asset management. We offer the following real estate investment opportunities:
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS & ASSET MANAGEMENT
About Edge Capital
Real estate investments and asset management in Estonia
Edge Capital mainly works with the off market properties and projects which are not listed or promoted publicly. Please check the list of services we provide, send us your investment request or contact us for more information.
Message from the managing partner
Edge Capital is a young and dynamic company. Our aim is to become the one stop shop investment company and a strong partner to our clients focusing on long-term relationships.
Our mission is to offer our clients reliable investment decisions with minimum risk, focusing both on return on investments and maximizing of the asset value.
We guarantee confidentiality, individual approach to every client and a high level of customer service. It would be a pleasure for us to work with you!
Vjatseslav Tsmokun, managing partner at Edge Capital
Edge Capital provides a full range of services related to selection, acquisition, sale, development and management of real estate. Investors may be confident they also get a full support in financial, legal, administrative and technical aspects related to the management of their enterprises and assets.
Real estate investment services
Asset management services
Top ten reasons to invest in Estonia
Estonia has been a member of the European Union since 2004 and a member of the Eurozone since 2011. The country is a well known place for foreign direct and indirect investments in the region. The following reasons considered to be the top ten reasons justifying its investment attractiveness according to Edge Capital:
1. 0% corporate tax rate on retained earnings (undistributed profit)
2. Government debt to GDP is equal to 9.5% (lowest risk of sovereign default in the world)
3. Unemployment rate is equal to 5.6%
4. #12 of 190 countries in the ease of doing business rank (www.doingbusiness.org)
5. #22 of 176 countries in the Corruption Perceptions Index (Transparency International)
6. #41 of 186 countries in the GDP per capita PPP rank
7. Private and commercial loan and mortgage interest rates from 2% per annum
8. Advanced IT infrastructure (e-government, e-banking, e-residency, e-business and e-social services)
9. Transparent and simple legislation and taxation
10. Relatively low transaction costs
More general information about the doing business and investing in Estonia can be found on the website of the national Estonian Investment Agency www.investinestonia.com